Included in your kit: Handle, Post, Insulator, & Screw
DIY HANDLE KIT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
What you will need:
NOT INCLUDED: 1/8 Allen Wrench (all sizes), 3/32 (for 9-11 Plus) or 5/64 (for 3-7 Plus) Allen Wrench, Blue Loctite, Marine Grease, Q-tip
Iconic All Sizes
STEP 1: Remove stock handle
- Insert 1/8 Allen wrench into Handle Post.
2a.For 9-11 Plus Reels: Insert 3/32 Allen Wrench into Screw.
2b.For 3-7 Plus Reels: Insert 5/64 Allen Wrench into Screw.
3a.For 9-11 Plus Reels: While holding 1/8 Allen wrench firmly in place Rotate 3/32 Allen wrench counter clockwise to remove screw.
3b.For 3-7 Plus Reels: While holding 1/8 Allen wrench firmly in place Rotate 5/64 Allen wrench counter clockwise to remove screw.
STEP 4: Install new handle
4a.For 9-11 Plus Reels: Insert 3/32 Allen into Screw. Set Aside.
4b.For 3-7 Plus Reels: Insert 5/64 Allen into Screw. Set Aside.
5. Apply marine grease to interior of handle with Q-tip
6. Insert 1/8 Allen wrench into Handle Post.
7. Insert Post into wide/flared end of Handle with 1/8 Allen wrench.
8. Install insulator on Post.
9. Apply 2 drops of Blue Loctite into Post threads. (Be careful not to get on insulator)
10. Insert screw into countersink hole.
11. Rotate Screw clockwise to tighten handle into place.
12. Reinstall spool onto frame and go fish!